TL;DR: Through @mentioning a team member within an interviews notes section you can call a specific candidates interview to the attention of a team member. When you @mention an individual it will send an email with the note to the @mentioned team member as well as a direct link back to the interview in question.
How to @mention a team member in a note:
- From the dashboard open the interview you with to bring to a team members attention
- Scroll down to the notes field in the bottom 'Activity' feed of the right hand interview pane
- Within the notes section @mention any of your internal team members
- NOTE: the person you @mention must be reflected in your team tab (that is, the must be an employee on your internal company directory) for you to be able to @mention them in a note
- Write your note and click POST
- The individual you @mentioned will receive an email with the text of the note as well as a direct link to the interview in question.