TL;DR: GoodTime can send reminders of upcoming interviews to both Candidates and Interviewers. Your team can choose who reminders are sent from, the frequency and the timeframe. This article provides an overview of GoodTime interview reminders.
Interview reminders are divided into two categories, 'Candidate reminders' and 'Interviewer reminders'; both of which are outlined below:
1. Request Availability Reminder to Candidate
You are able to set up one Request Availability reminder to send out to candidates by email if they have not sent their availability within a certain amount of time after you first requested it.
You can choose how long after a candidate's original request availability invite a reminder email is sent. Most customers choose to set this reminder to occur after 1 day.
2. Interview Reminder(s) to Candidate
You can set multiple email interview reminders to be sent to candidates from either the Coordinator of recruiter. These reminders are auto generated by GoodTime (you cannot edit the text of these reminders) and they are intended to remind candidates of their upcoming interview.
Note: Interview reminders can also be set at the individual template level. If you wish for candidates applying for a specific role to received additional interview reminders to those listed within your Interview Settings you can add these within an interview templates 'template settings'.
1. Interview Reminder(s) to Interviewer
You have the option to send multiple reminders to your interviewers from either the Coordinator or Recruiter. Interviewer Reminders can be sent by email or via Slack (if you have a Slack integration in place). Any Interviewer reminders set within the Interview Settings tab will impact all interviews scheduled (this is a company level setting).
- Interview reminders can also be set at the individual template level. If you wish to provide interviewers supporting a specific role additional interview reminders to those listed within your Interview Settings tab you can add these within an interview templates 'template settings'.
- It is also worth remembering that any interviewer reminders set within GoodTime will be in addition to any interview reminders that an interviewer may be sent from your ATS or which they may have established themselves from within their own personal calendar setting.
- Additionally, within the team's tab you can also establish SMS (text message) interview reminders to individual interviewers if useful.
- There are a seriously huge range of options to remind your interviewer(s) of any upcoming interviews they might be hosting... the excuse that they were not aware of the interview seems highly unlikely given all these reminder options!
Where can I setup interview reminders?
- Company wide - Interview settings: To set interview reminders on a company wide level, go to Interview Settings >> scroll down to Interview Reminders
- Interview Template level - Template settings: To set or change interview reminders on a template level, go to Scheduling Templates >> choose the specific Interview Template you would like to edit >> go to Template Settings >> scroll down to Candidate / Interviewer Reminders
- Individual Interviewer level - SMS Reminders within the Team tab: To set SMS Interview reminders to be sent to your Interviewers, Go to Settings > Team > Enter the team member’s name in the search bar > Click on the team member’s name > Scroll to 'SMS Reminder' > Toggle on 'Send SMS Reminder' and then enter the mobile number that will receive the text message reminders > Click 'Save”' in top right corner. Note: Text reminders are sent 30 minutes before an upcoming interview