TL;DR: GoodTime Meet is a standalone scheduling tool that allows for not only your recruiting team, but anyone across your organization, to reach out to individuals who may not be in your Applicant Tracking System and book time to meet - without all the email back-and-forth!
GoodTime Meet allows individual users to create meeting templates that share their real-time availability (from their calendar) which then allows them to schedule a meeting even when you do not have a recipients contact information like email address or phone number.
GoodTime MEET is a standalone tool that operates externally to the GoodTime HIRE tool and it can be accessed directly at meet.goodtime.io. As a GoodTime HIRE customer your will also be able to jump directly from GoodTime HIRE to MEET via the item in your menu bar.
Want to learn more? Click below for a deep dive into new features!
GoodTime Meet has been designed as a standalone scheduling solution as we recognize this tool can provide benefit to users who are outside of the recruiting discipline. As a standalone product Meet can provide increased scheduling efficiencies across your organization - in sales, CS, professional services or support team for instance. As Meet is standalone it will not be impacted by any of your recruiting specific company level settings or keywords.
What is GoodTime Meet?
- Simple & Seamless - GoodTime Meet eliminates the pain of scheduling. Create and share a meeting link with ease, where everything is fully automated. Phone screens, demos, customer briefings, or any meeting.
- Timely Meetings - Setting up meetings can be painful. It is more than just wasted time and frustration. Scheduling friction means losing great candidates, prospects and customers.
- Integrated & Scaleable - GoodTime Meet seamlessly integrates with other meetings solutions such as Zoom, Google Calendar, Google Meet, and more!
- Mobile Friendly - Built form the ground-up to support on the go scheduling, GoodTime Meet is fully mobile friendly allowing you to manage scheduling from your cell phone.
Who can use GoodTime Meet?
- Sourcers - Initial screening calls and cold outreach
- Recruiters - Initial phone screens, Hiring Manager screens, reference checks and extending offers
- SDRs and Account Executives - Reaching out to prospects, coordinating demos
- Customer Success Managers - Quarterly Business Reviews, product training
- Anyone who needs to meet - Lunch catch-ups, networking and investor meetings, partner briefings
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us directly at email@example.com or