In this section, we will cover the Team and Tags under Settings.
The Team tab found on the left hand panel allows you to set specific settings for a single interviewer or multiple interviewers. You can set the following:
- Status of interviewers (active or inactive)
- Edit availability of interviewers
- Permission levels of your users (super admin, admin, member, etc.)
- Interview load balance or availability per week
- Add/Remove tags from interviewers
- Edit interviewer job titles
- Convert rooms
Either click into the individual's name to edit their personal settings, or enter a tag to edit an entire tag group.
Tags are used for expanding and diversifying your overall interviewer group. A tag group will help GoodTime find the highest number of possible scheduling solutions in a particular date/time frame.
For Advanced Tag use, GoodTime can find the highest number of possible scheduling solutions in a particular date/time frame. By default, tags will randomize how interviewers are selected.
Here are some examples of interviewer tags:
- Skills (Ex. Backend, Coding, Design)
- Subteams (Ex. Android, UX, Product Design)
- Level (Ex. E5, Director, Associate)
- Location (eg: SF, Chicago, NYC, )
- D&I (Ex. Nerdette)
Here are some examples of room tags:
- Location (eg: SF)
- Building name (eg: Building 1)
- Video Conferencing Capability (eg: VC)
- Other descriptions (eg: Whiteboard)
How do Tags work with Load Balancing?
Load Balancing is set separately from Tags.
- Load balancing is a setting that limits the total # of interviews and interviewer can attend each day/week.
- Tags are used to diversify/expand the overall interviewer pool when scheduling, attempt to deliver a higher number of scheduling options.
Once added to a Tag, interviewers can be selected for scheduling each time the Tag is used. Load balancing is used as an additional setting to help balance and diversify your interviewer pool. Without load balancing, Tags will extend the # of available interviewers, without balancing effort
[TIP] It is a good idea to review tags at least yearly if not quarterly for accuracy. Your business changes fast and we want to change with you.
[TIP] If you are not the first admin to setup GoodTime tags will already be created. Work with your GoodTime admin to review existing tagging structures before creating or editing tags.
LinkedIn Profiles and Titles
GoodTime can also add links to interviewer LinkedIn profiles and Job Titles within your emails and invites to elevate the candidate experience. Your Implementation CSM will provide you the template so that we can upload that for you.
Ex. Calendar Invite: