The overall goal of GoodTime is to help your team improve the effectiveness of your interviewing process. This includes ensuring your interviewers are trained to conduct interviews to your organizational standard, aligning the right interviewers in front of the candidate, ensuring the candidate has a great experience, and doing it all quickly and effectively to ensure you reduce your time to hiring top talent!
This short course will help you start your path to more effective interviews by giving you an overview of the GoodTime platform as well as specific requests that your GoodTime CSM will need your help with if you are the primary administrator for your GoodTime instance.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions.
Configuring GoodTime to Your Team's Needs
As the main project team member, you will be laying the foundations of GoodTime:
- Automating scheduling by creating templates for the most repeatable content
- Elevating the candidate experience by branding the scheduling experience to your company's , providing the candidate with LinkedIn profiles of interviewers, titles and even interview topics
- Scaling the interview process by creating interviewer & room tags
- Creating consistent RC workflow by configuring GoodTime system settings
Here's an overview of your project plan broken out by 3 project lanes (IT Set-up, System Set-up, End User Training):
Ensuring Successful Management of GoodTime
Documenting GoodTime for Your Company
To standardize the team’s usage of GoodTime, we recommend you to manage an internal document outlining how to use GoodTime at your company. This will help your team:
- Keep track of rules on using GoodTime
- Training new RCs.
- This document should be started at the time of Onboarding. Your GoodTime Customer Success Manager will guide you through best practices to meet the team’s specific needs, equipping you to create this document.
Please make a copy of the Standard Operating Procedures document and share it with your CSM as well as all users of GoodTime at your company (except for interviewers).