This article explains the advantages and disadvantages of using GoodTime as a Stand Alone product.
What does Stand Alone mean?
- This means that GoodTime would not be integrated with your ATS
- Best use cases is that potentially your ATS implementation is delayed so you would need a tool to automatically send confirmations or invites to your candidates
- We have seen this as a solution for many clients who have been acquired and are not necessarily ready to migrate on to the acquired company’s new systems including O365/Gsuite tenant or ATS
- If you’ve already built out GoodTime, this is a great way to continue providing an amazing candidate experience as all existing pieces like your templates and communications will remain. Even if you remove your calendaring or remove your ATS, you’ll still be able to utilize the pieces you built
What are the disadvantages?
You lose some automation and imported data from your ATS including:
❌ Candidate Name
❌ Job Name and Stage Name
❌ Auto-link Interview Templates
❌ Auto-assign your Hiring Team
❌ Feedback Form
❌ Resume link
What will change?
You can import candidate info one by one in GoodTime by “creating a new candidate”
- Build candidate profile and fill out required pieces and click Save
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number (if you want to use the phone number token)
When sending Request Availability:
- You will see your job name and stage will not be pulled in.
- Select your template
- Assign your Hiring Team
- In the Candidate Email section, you can insert your job name manually to replace the $Job.Name token
- No Feedback Form / Scorecard to associate back to the interviews
As long as we are linked to your Google or O365 calendar, in your Interviewer Calendar Invites, these are the changes you will find:
- Hardcoded Job Name, if you include the Job Name
- No link to Resume
- No link to Feedback Form or Scorecard
How does Stand Alone impact other parts of the platform outside of scheduling?
- For those who are coming off Greenhouse, Lever or SmartRecruiters, the Candidates tab will not be available.
- On the Insights tab, we will have interviewer data but no jobs or stages specified