TL;DR: Level up your Candidate Experience by delivering every candidate an engaging and branded summary of their upcoming, and previous, interview events. Further support your candidates by introducing their interviewers, sharing interview prep videos and documentation, and showcasing your employer brand. The GoodTime Candidate Portal has been designed to provide your candidates with a personalized and central location where they can review all details associated with their scheduled interviews.
Please find a video update of the Candidate Portal feature from our 24 Jan '24 Product Webinar:
Please see below for a walkthrough of the GoodTime Candidate Portal:
Overview of Features:
As per the image above, the candidate portal consolidates all the details associated with your candidate's interview process into a single web portal they can access with a single link. Key features of the Candidate Portal are as follows:
- Personalized to your candidates:
- All candidate data is pulled from your Applicant Tracking System.
- Showcase upcoming, and previous, Interviews:
- All of your candidates' interviews (those yet to come and those already completed) are captured in the same portal to offer your candidate a complete picture of their interview process with your organization.
- Candidate 'Callas to Action' (CTA) such as the ability to reschedule or schedule an interview, or even submit feedback, are all centralized in the portal and dynamically presented to reflect the candidate's current place in their interview journey.
- Deliver Interview Prep Resources:
- Offer your candidates videos or documents to best prepare them for your interview process
- Tell us all about your organization:
- Share an 'About Us' elevator pitch to showcase who you are as an employer.
- Interview Plan Overview:
- Highlight your candidate's progress through your interview process via the dynamically updating Interview Plan.
- Scheduling POC:
- Share contact details for your listed coordinator/scheduler so the candidate always has a listed POC available should they need to reach out.
- Introduce your Interviewers:
- Save your candidates from having to 'creep' your interviewers on LinkedIn by showcasing the names, titles, and LinkedIn profiles of your interviewing team directly with your candidates.
- Socialize your Employer Brand:
- Share direct links to your organization's LinkedIn, Facebook, X/Twitter, and company website
Where does this information come from?
The candidate portal draws from your existing Brand Theme templates in sharing your employer brand images, logos, and social links. We draw from the calendar details of your scheduled interviews to provide your candidates with a consolidated view of their upcoming (and previous) interview events. In presenting your interviewer and hiring team profile pictures and LinkedIn profiles the Candidate Portal pulls these details directly from your team member profiles in GoodTime. Any Interview Prep files or text are pulled directly from your 'Interview Prep Templates' which you build out. Finally, you can customize the specific elements of the Candidate Portal that are presented to candidates via the toggles in the 'Candidate Portal Settings' tab.
How do Candidates access the portal?
By default, the Candidate Portal is deactivated. To share Candidate Portals with those candidates you schedule, you simply need to toggle ON the 'Share Portal Access With Candidates' setting within the 'Candidate General Settings' tab. When the Portal is set to be shared, all candidates will see a button directing them to their portal as part of their Request Availability and Confirmation email communications from GoodTime (see below for an example). Additionally, you can always access the candidate portal link within the interview drawer of any interview represented on their dashboard.