*Please note that shadowers / trainees can only be added to existing Training Paths. Training Paths cannot be created on the fly while adding trainees to training paths.
To add trainees to training paths in bulk:
You are able to add multiple trainees to a training path at once. To do so:
- From the training tab, click on "In Training" and the "Add Trainee" button in the top right corner
- You can either search for multiple employee names at once, or, you may create training-specific tags. For example, "FE Backend Trainee"
- Once you've searched to the number of employees you're adding to the same path, select the check boxes next to all relevant names
- Click Next and select the appropriate Training Path before clicking continue
Once trainees are added to a training path:
- Any active “Trainee” will have a customized Path and Progress plan housed in GoodTime.
- To access each interviewer’s progress, search for or click on their name from the “In Training” Dashboard.
To graduate an interviewer:
- Trainees will automatically move to the "completed" status in the GoodTime Training tab once they've completed the total number of trainings/reverse trainings included in their training path.
- GoodTime will not automatically graduate your trainees. To graduate a trainee:
- Review the Completed tab - click into an employee / trainee's name. In the top right corner of the screen, click "Graduate"
- Once graduated, interviewers will be automatically included in tags relevant to the path they completed. Interviewers will not receive a notification or alert that they've completed their path, and they will not be notified of the tags they're added to.