Yes, as the Scheduler, you have the ultimate control on bookings so you can book over:
- an Interviewer's scheduled conflict AND;
- a Candidate's requested availability
In order to bypass an Interviewer's conflict or Candidate's requested availability, you'll need to:
- Click on Candidate > Go through the Schedule Nowworkflow > Search Options
- When you're in the Create New Interview screen, narrow your Search for the specific time slot by going to the "Additional Search Dates and Times" in the left hand panel. Select "Add Another Time Range".
- Example: If the Interviewer said to book between 8am - 9am on April 24th, narrow your selection (see screenshot below). You'll see yellow conflicts but you can book over this by clicking on "Select this Option".
- On the Confirm Interview screen, proofread the Candidate Email and Calendar Events, select the correct Feedback Form or Scorecard associated with the Interview and click on Schedule Now.