TL;DR: The Custom Date Picker allows you to specify the window within you would like a candidate to offer availability.
- Best practice is to always review the custom date picker as you commence the 'Request Availability' workflow
- The custom date picker allows you to set a 1, 2, 3 or 4 week window for your candidate to provide availability within
- You are also able allow for a candidates availability window to roll
- If you wish to be more specific you can also manually select individual dates that you wish a candidate to provide their availability within.
Step-by-Step Instructions (Where do I find the Custom Date Picker?)
- Scroll down in the 'Request Availability' side panel
- Click the pencil next to "Share Availability Window" tile
- Click on specific dates that you want to share with the candidate
- Click Continue (continue scheduling as normal)