TL;DR: GoodTime offers an integration to the Envoy.com visitor Management system to help further automate your candidate sign-in and greeting processes when conducting interviews IRL (in real life). This article walks though the steps necessary to integrate Envoy VMS with GoodTime.
Prerequisite: To integrate with Envoy, have a global admin at your org complete the following steps:
1. Create a new employee named
or (the name doesn't really matter), with the toggle turned off.
2. Go to the You won't be giving GoodTime global admin privileges.
page and add the employee you just created as a global admin so it has access to all the locations. Don't worry.
3. Go to the Company Settings Page on GoodTime
* If you don't see this, contact your Customer Success Manager as they will need to activate it for you.
4. Scroll down to the section that says
5. You will be redirected to Envoy and be asked if you want to give GoodTime only the following permissions:
6. If you're fine granting GoodTime these permissions (we won't be able to integrate w/ Envoy w/o them), click
- We're almost done.
- We now need to map locations on GoodTime to a location and flow on Envoy. This needs to be done so that every time you make a GoodTime interview, we know which Envoy location the invite should be sent to.
7. Once you've mapped locations & flows, you can click on the button that shows up:
You can pre-fill certain fields for the candidate for when they check in to your visitor kiosk:
For instance, if your company hosts lunch meetings during all-day interviews and you wish to collect dietary restrictions or if you want to do a pulse-check on how nervous a candidate is about their pending interview:
The field stands out. It could be called something else in your Envoy setup. Sadly, it's not possible to pre-fill this field b/c Envoy doesn't give us any valid options for this field. We can't not display it in the UI b/c the name of the field can be different per org.
8. Important: Once you're done here, scroll up and hit .
You should see this message:
After setting up Envoy Integration, when an Interview is created on GoodTime, we'll make an Envoy meeting. The candidate will also receive the following email from Envoy w/ the GoodTime name & logo replaced by your org's name and logo:
You can edit the custom fields of the Envoy meeting in the Interview drawer, even after the interview has been created. Don't forget to click
up top once you edit anything!
When you cancel an Interview on GoodTime, we delete the candidate meeting invitation from Envoy.