TL;DR: This guide is a step-by-step process on how to integrate HackerRank/CodePair with GoodTime. This guide requires the IT administrator to have or create a company account to generate the company-wide access token from HackerRank, which gives GoodTime the ability to interact with the HackerRank for Work API.
HackerRank Access Token for GoodTime
- Go to: https://www.hackerrank.com/x/settings/api in your web browser (If you are not already logged in, log into HackerRank)
- Under ATS Integrations, find GoodTime, and click "Generate new token". Copy the new token. You must have “Owner” permissions level in HackerRank in order to do this step.
- Go to GoodTime Company Settings https://a.goodtime.io/dashboard/settings/company and scroll down to COLLABORATIVE CODING SERVICE INTEGRATION
- Select HackerRank/CodePair as the Collaborative Coding Service type
- Paste copied API key into the “API Key” field
- Press “Save” at the top left hand side of the page and you are done. Congrats!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.