You may see time zones displayed in a few different places across the GoodTime platform.
- Candidate Profile
- Interviewer Profile
- "Schedule Now" search options page
- Confirmation Page
Where does GoodTime pull time zones from?
- We will capture a candidate's time zone from the "Request Availability" scheduling workflow once the candidate moves to Pending Review in the GoodTime dashboard.
- You may assign a candidate time zone during the "Schedule Now" workflow if you've never scheduled this candidate in the past. The time zone drop down will appear on the right hand scheduling drawer, as shown below.
- You may also update a candidates time zone on their profile at any time. If you would like to update a candidate's time zone, search for their name or email in the GoodTime dashboard. Click on the candidate's name, and adjust the time zone before clicking "Save". Loom video here.
- Interviewer time zones will be captured based on GoodTime's sync with your company directory - either Outlook or Google. If your interviewer travels, we will capture their current time zone the next time they log in to their email or calendar.
- You are able to manually update interviewer time zones via the Team page under GoodTime settings. Please note that this step is not required, and should only be used in rare instances.
"Schedule Now" Search Options Page
- The search options page will include three callouts to time zones: the Display Time, the Interview Time Zone, and the Candidate's Time Zone (where applicable).
- In the screenshot below, Display Time shows the scheduler's time zone, Interview Time Zone shows the interviewer's Time Zone, and Guest Time Zone will show the time zone we captured during the Request Availability workflow.
- The parentheses under Guest Time Zone will show the converted time to the RC's location for ease of scheduling.
GoodTime Confirmation Page
- The candidate's time zone will be displayed in the Candidate Calendar Event and the email preview of the Confirmation Email.
- In the event that a candidate's time zone was not selected, GoodTime will display the time zone of the first interviewer on the panel.