Load Balancing is:
A tool to best distribute scheduling and interview support across interviewers, based on their existing workload and calendar flexibility.
In GoodTime, it is a setting applied to an interviewer or a group of interviewers to cap the total amount of interviews conducted per day / per week
Interviewer load limit affects scheduling in the following ways:
- In the Request Availability flow, once the interviewer has hit their limit, GoodTime will not let the candidate choose times for that week/day depending on the setting
- In the Schedule Now flow, once the interviewer has hit their limit, it will show that the interviewer has exceeded their weekly/daily limit. You still have the availability to override this setting, but it will give you a warning.
To add load balancing to a Team member’s profile:
- Log in to GoodTime.io
- Visit “Settings” from the purple banner at the top of the page
- Choose “Team” from the left hand menu
- Search for the team member(s) or tag you’d like to update
- Select the team member(s) by clicking the check boxes to the left of their name
- Select the red “upwards” arrow icon
- Set a limit for day / week
These additional Help Center Articles may be relevant to this topic: