TL;DR: This guide is a step-by-step process on how to integrate Greenhouse with GoodTime. This guide requires the user to create a Harvest API key from Greenhouse, which gives GoodTime’s system access to candidate data as well as other data about job applications and the stages candidates are in.
GoodTime utilizes the Harvest API to do the following:
Sync candidate information between the Greenhouse and GoodTime so the candidate information does not have to be re-entered into GoodTime.
Sync a list of job applications/application stages for each candidate to properly assign the correct interview kits
Create interview kit links to share with interviewers so they can be shared on calendar invites to interviewers
Import recruiter/coordinator assignments for each candidate
Greenhouse API Key for GoodTime
1. Go to: https://app.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/credentials (replace “app” with your company’s unique URL) in your web browser (If you are not already logged in, log into Greenhouse)
2. Tap “Create New API Key.”
3. Add “GoodTime Key” as the description. Select “Harvest” as the type. Tap “Create” to create a new key.
For the new API key, add the following permissions. GoodTime needs access to the following permissions. As a general rule of thumb, GoodTime mostly needs GET access to all endpoints. See exceptions in bold for other permissions.
4. Copy the newly created key
5. Go to https://a.goodtime.io/dashboard/settings/company and scroll down to integrations
6. Select “Greenhouse” as the ATS type
7. Paste copied text into the “API Key” field
8. Set "Sync Emails to ATS" setting to on
9. Click "Save"
10. Press “Save” at the top left hand side of the page and you are done. Congrats!
GoodTime Chrome Extension for Greenhouse
1. Log into GoodTime, tap on your photo, and click on “Download Plugin”
2. Download the Plugin from Chrome Web Store
3. Refresh Greenhouse and the GoodTime button will be displayed on candidate pages