TL;DR: The GoodTime 'notes' field within every interview provides a valuable way to capture relevant candidate or interview information as well as keep your internal recruiting team aligned.
Common uses for the GoodTime Notes field are as follows:
- Capturing/sharing interview specific context
- Such as additional candidate availability or notes about your interviewing team.
- When using the 'Queue' workflow it is common for the queueing recruiter to share scheduling context int he notes field. See: Dashboard - +Queue Function
- Capturing Reschedule/Update/Cancellation reasons
- Before you Reschedule, Update or Cancel an interview, capturing details of the Reschedule, Update, or Cancellation reason within the notes field provides additional context for later analysis. See: Insights - Daily Notes Data .csv (AKA: Reschedule and Cancel Reasons Report)
- Keeping your internal recruiting team aligned
- Using the notes @mention feature allows for you to all a specific candidate and their interview to the attention of an internal team member. See: Notes - @mention Team Members