LAUNCHED IN MARCH 2023! 🚀
TL;DR: When you send a Request Availability invite to a candidate they will be guided through a short process aimed at collecting their availability as seamlessly and accurately as possible.
Using the GoodTime Request Availability process offers some key advantages over collecting a candidates availability manually:
GoodTime's Request Availability Process:
- Is mobile friendly
- Candidates can provide their availability on the go increasing response time
- Is customizable to your own employer brand
- Have own employer brand shine through from the very start of the interview process. Customize with your own company logo, brand colors and images to showcase who you are as an employer
- Auto-captures a candidates Time Zone
- Eliminate the issue of forgetting to ask for a candidates time zone, GoodTime will read the candidates location and ask them to verify that this is their time-zone
- Identifies total interview time
- Based on your interview templates, GoodTime will clearly message your interview duration and will not allow a candidate provide availability less than the time you need (no more receiving 30 mins of availability for a 60 minute interview!)
- Can be delivered in your candidates own language*
- Thanks to GoodTime's ongoing internationalization project your candidates can experience your Request Availability process in English, German, Spanish, Korean and Portuguese (*currently 5 different candidate facing languages are supported, more to follow)
- Allows you to collect availability over multiple days
- Have you heard this before? Candidates are too busy to take 3 hours off work to interview with you in a back-to-back manner. Provide your Candidate the option to provide availability that stretches across multiple days. 2 hours here, 1 hour there perhaps?